Paid Performance Director
£40,000 - £50,000 per year
Paid Performance Director - Kings Cross
£40,000 - £50,000
Reporting into Head of Paid Search
Paid Performance Director - The Company
Our client is one of the world's largest global communications groups that operates in over 100 countries, employing over 20,000 people.
Paid Performance Director - The Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Search Marketing specialist with extensive search management and client facing skills to lead a portfolio of key accounts within the digital performance team.
The principal elements of the role will be to lead a team of 6 paid search specialists and deliver performance according to client requirements and targets. Be responsible for search product/service delivery and be the senior client contact for a roster of top tier accounts. Support the Head of Paid Search in the development of Search Marketing strategy for the key accounts, driving growth and maximising clients' business performance in search and ultimately responsible for team operations and team output.
- Campaign Planning, Management & Optimisation
- Team Management
- Client Strategy, Reporting & Planning
- Taking business forward
Paid Performance Director - Key Skills
- 4-5+ years experience within a Paid Search remit, at a strategic level, ideally within an agency environment
- Management experience is essential
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret search marketing to clients and manage client expectations
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/experience of MS Excel
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work load across your team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Thorough attention to detail
If this is the Paid Performance Director role for you then APPLY NOW!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.