This multinational data driven agency, with 300+ employees across EMEA, is rapidly growing and has services that span across digital marketing, tech, data, BI and more. They are seeking a Paid Media Specialist with strong client-facing experience who can set the tone for the paid search teams quality of service. Based in Central London in a lively and vibrant district, you're never out of options for activities when not "on-the-clock".
An ambitious Paid Media Specialist who can be just as accessible to clients as they are their team would thrive in this opportunity. The successful Paid Media Specialist can build winning paid search strategies for multiple accounts and grow the team accordingly.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented Paid Media Specialist, would need to be met with strong ppc experience, ideally from an agency environment. PPC Senior Account Managers or Paid Media Managers looking for a step up should apply!
About the Paid Media Specialist Role
Responsibilities of the Paid Media Specialist:
- Lead data-driven PPC campaigns for a diverse mix of key accounts
- Collaborate with multi-national internal stakeholders to deliver a unified approach across all agency services
- Manage the media spend budgets
- Track and analyse performance with the relevant tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.)
- Help drive new business by supporting the sales team
Desired skills of the Paid Media Specialist:
- Ideally 4+ years' experience in PPC, from agency environments
- A track record of managing successful ppc campaigns
- Leadership skills, able to be the driving force of a team
The Paid Media Specialist will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £40k to £50k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Paid Media Specialist role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.