Paid Media Specialist l Ecommerce l Manchester l Salary: DOE
Forward Role have collaborated with a growing, forward thinking eCommerce business, based in Manchester who are looking to invest in their paid search function. A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an expanding jewellery business who are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join their team.
Are you an expert in Google and Facebook? Do you think you have what it takes to help take the brand to the next level, by driving performance across PPC? Then apply now to find out more!
The brand previously outsourced PPC to an agency and brought this in-house last year. Since then they have increased their turnover by a considerable amount and are hoping to double revenue YoY. With the help of this role! The PPC channel has been the biggest performance channel for them, which is why they are keen to invest in growing the channel and the team.
They are looking for someone to come in and be PPC expert in the team. You’ll get full autonomy in the role, reporting into the MD.
- Driving growth across Paid Search & Paid Social
- Planning and developing an effective paid media strategy
- Leading across paid media activity, across key channels, including Google Ads & Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Budget planning and budget management with flexible month/annual PPC budgets
- Testing and monitoring ad copy and bid management
- Tracking and reporting on results and looking for new opportunities
- Profitably increase Ad spend/ROI
This is a brand new role to the business, which would suitable for an experienced PPC Executive, Manager or Digital Marketing Manager, looking to specialise in the growing digital channel.
Above market rate salary, depending on experience. In addition to this there is parking on site, nice offices, fast paced business, lots of progression and autonomy in the role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.