About The Social Media Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Paid Media Manager to join their growing social media department. Based in modern and vibrant offices in Central London, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals, who all have a passion for social media, and will be assisting industry leading FMCG clients with their paid media campaigns.
Not only does this social media agency invest heavily in their employees, they pride themselves on their sociable culture and their environmentally friendly policies.
About The Paid Media Manager Role
As a Paid Media Manager, you will develop your communication and campaign management skills in an established social media agency, specialising in FMCG.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Media Manager:
- Manage paid media campaigns for clients through all stages of the process including planning, implementation and optimisation.
- Responsible for managing and optimising media buys on various social media platforms.
- Providing advice and recommendations for paid media campaigns based on analysing social media insights and data.
- Ensuring KPIs are met and producing ad hoc reports to be used to increase optimisation.
- Be a key part of the paid media team in developing strategy and new business activities in the social media sector.
About The Successful Paid Media Manager
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Paid Media Manager:
- Ideally 1 year of experience in social media or paid media.
- Experience or a genuine interest in the management of paid media campaigns.
- Experience of using Google Ads, Google Analytics and other paid media tools.
- The ability to analyse campaign performance, create reports and optimise based on the reports.
- E-Commerce and online Social Media experience are an added advantage.
The Paid Media Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £ to £ depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Paid Media Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.