Robert Half Marketing are currently recruiting for a Paid Media Manager to work for one of the fastest growing global cosmetic brands with a strong following across the UK and USA. The office is based in Manchester however remote working/hybrid working is offered. If you have a keen interest on global cosmetics, especially in dental and have a passion and skill for Paid Media this could be the perfect job for you. Must have a creative flair with Paid Media experience as well as the technical ability to analyse the data.
As the Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and re-targeting through comprehensive planning and execution of search, shopping and paid social campaigns as well as display, programmatic and YouTube advertising campaigns.
Paid Media Manager duties:
- Day to day planning, management and optimisation of paid media and paid social campaigns
- Help create forecasts for performance and budget
- Campaign budget management in line with set KPIs and business objectives
- Work with the design and content teams to deliver a best in class customer acquisition and retargeting experience through the use of relevant content and creative
- Conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Regular performance reporting and use of data insights to guide decision making
- Work closely with the SEO team to develop and execute a holistic search strategy
Essential Knowledge Required for Paid Media Manager role:
- The successful candidate will have proven experience managing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms, including Google, Facebook & Microsoft.
- 3 years experience in a paid media management role
- Working knowledge of and proven success in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and paid media platforms
- Ability to interpret data and communicate it to the wider business
- Strong commercial skills and experience of working to KPIs
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.