Paid Media Manager
My client is a highly established international education provider and they are currently recruiting for a Paid Media Manager to join their growing team. The company has grown rapidly through strategic acquisition and organic growth through their global presence. You will be responsible for developing the paid media strategy across paid social and PPC across multiple brands. The client is also happy with remote working from the UK or within Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, implement, and optimise the paid social and digital strategy
- Plan, build and execute paid digital campaigns including social across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google (Adwords, search, display, shopping and YouTube)
- Ensure all paid digital content is relevant, adapted and aligned to promotional plans for each product and market
- Plan and produce paid digital content, which is targeted, localised, and brand consistent
- Identify relevant paid campaign strategies to increase market share and awareness to each of the regions
- Keep abreast of paid digital and paid social trends, identifying new formats, channels and ways of effectively targeting new and existing consumers
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years of experience in paid media across both PPC and paid social
- A genuine passion for paid media to drive innovation
- Demonstrable paid strategy, implementation and reporting experience
- Experience in multi-channel data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics etc
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment