A leading consultancy is seeking a Paid Media manager to provide strategic and hands on management of their paid search, display and paid social programmes across Europe, South America and APAC. This is an international centralised role working across their international markets.
To be successful in this role, you will need to partner with the country marketing leads and online marketing managers, working with them to understand their local business needs and goals, as well as strengthen their digital marketing strategy and return on dollar spent through customer acquisition programmes including: paid search, paid display and paid social.
Part of your responsibility will be the audit, restructuring and optimisation of campaigns to ensure our accounts follow best practice and are setup considering country specific business objectives. This includes working to bring externally managed campaigns under in-house management for enhanced control and performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the country heads of marketing and online manager to better understand local opportunities, challenges and objectives. Also working on developing local team's expertise to assist in the management of account in all respects needing language knowledge
- Drive the Audit, restructure and optimisation of digital campaigns across markets soliciting the help of local country online managers
- Partner with US Paid media manager responsible for programmes in North America, leveraging key insights and development done in the US market
- Run periodical account performance reviews with local country leads and international zone leadership
- Provide insights on performance including opportunities for ad, landing page optimisation's and analysis on attribution and cross channel influence using our analytics and bid management systems (Marin).
- Ensure compliance with marketing and data privacy regulations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Data driven with excellent analytical skills
- Extensive experience in paid media with focus on Paid search in a lead generation or Ecommerce environment
- Demonstrable ability to use performance media to meet acquisition targets using sales and revenue driven KPIs
- Must be a hands-on, detail-oriented and highly focused on execution, operations and results delivery
- A strong understanding of data privacy regulations in marketing, in order to manage customer preferences and deliver compliant digital marketing campaigns
- Agency experience supporting multiple clients or working as part of internal agency across multiple markets
*This role can be based from a number of offices across the UK*
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.