Paid Media Manager – Ecommerce – Greater Manchester – Up to £45,000
Are you a dab hand at PPC? Our client is looking for a talented Paid Media Manager to join them in their Greater Manchester-based team and further develop this family-run business.
Our client prides themselves in the quality of their goods and service, and hope their newest recruit will share the same values! The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things paid media and digital marketing and will be an individual who can clearly articulate thoughts and points to their team effectively. Furthermore, this Paid Media Manager will have proven experience in successfully developing Paid Media channels.
Interested? Read more!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Paid Media Manager:
- Management of Paid Social and PPC campaigns.
- Plan, execute and optimise campaigns across social channels and Shopping platforms.
- Allocate the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives
- Use insight tools to build social media audiences that convert.
- Regularly report on performance to find new opportunities.
Key Skills and Attributes of Paid Media Manager:
- Hands-on PPC experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Shopping
- Proven success in Paid Social.
- A confident Microsoft Office user.
- Experience managing a team.