Paid Media Manager – Fashion – Manchester – Up to £45,000
Are you the Paid Media Manager with advanced PPC experience our Manchester-based fashion client is looking for? Join our clients and support them on their mission to make it to the top!
Our client is just starting to make waves in the fashion world and needs the help of a talented Paid Media Manager who can join them and thrive in their start-up environment. The ideal candidate should have plenty of experience in PPC, hands-on with the development and implementation of successful campaigns.
Fancy taking on this challenge? Read on…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Paid Media Manager:
- Develop the brand’s Paid Media strategy.
- Manage the creation of Paid Media campaigns, ensuring they are in line with meeting KPIs.
- Generate regular reports which highlight the performance of each campaign across all paid social and display channels.
- Plan and execute all paid social campaigns across a number of key markets in order to drive volume and channel efficiencies.
- Management of the Paid Media budget.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends and changes and implement accordingly.
- Use appropriate analytics platforms such as Google Analytics to suggest optimisation recommendations.
Key Skills and Attributes of Paid Media Manager:
- Expert level with all paid search channels, including PPC, Paid Social, and Google Shopping.
- Great commercial awareness and ability to build and maintain client loyalty
- An innovative and analytical thinker
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
- A confident leader with previous success managing a team.