Paid Media Manager – Fashion – Manchester – Up to £45,000
Want to join an established fashion brand in Manchester? Use your PPC skills to lead our client to further success as their Paid Media Manager.
Since they first began, our client has become a huge success story! They are now one of Manchester’s top fashion brands and are looking to hire a Paid Media Manager to drive the company’s growth even further.
The Paid Media Manager’s role will primarily focus on the business’ online paid advertising and will include managing their PPC, Paid Social and Google Shopping campaigns. An enthusiastic individual who wants to contribute to a highly innovative and successful business will thrive within this fast-paced environment.
Think you want to be a part of this growing empire? Keep reading.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Paid Media Manager:
- Take control of all Paid Search, Paid Social and Google Shopping campaigns, identifying and applying recommendations from previous campaigns in order to maximise performance
- Plan and develop the paid media advertising strategy and ensure that it is aligned with the company’s overall objectives
- Producing highly detailed reports of each campaign which can be presented to key stakeholders
- Analyse key trends to make data-driven decisions
Key Skills and Attributes of Paid Media Manager:
- A minimum of 2 years’ working withing Paid Media, particularly PPC.
- Proven experience managing paid media campaigns with big budgets.
- Google Adwords certified and experienced across search, shopping and display advertising
- Competent knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.