Robert Half have partnered with a global consulting business based in the City of London, where a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Media Manager has become available. The Paid Media Manager will be joining an industry leader within the consulting sector. Coming into a business that caters to development, upskilling employees and values input.
The Paid Media Manager based in London, will be responsible for providing strategic and hands on management of the paid search, display and paid social programmes across Europe, South America and APAC. The successful Paid Media Manager will work across international markets, working with each country market lead.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the country heads of marketing and online manager to better understand local opportunities, challenges and objectives
- Working on developing local team's expertise to help drive the execution of recommendation
- Drive the Audit, restructure and optimisation of digital campaigns across markets soliciting the help of local country online managers
- Provide insights on performance including opportunities for optimisations and analysis on attribution and cross channel influence
- Collaborate closely with our PR teams for content production and advise on best practice and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Extensive experience in paid media with focus on Paid search in a lead generation or Ecommerce environment
- Must be a hands-on, detail-oriented and highly focused on execution, operations and results delivery
- Agency experience supporting multiple clients or working as part of internal agency across multiple markets
- Expert level knowledge of Google analytics, bid management platforms (Marin, Doubleclick)
- Experience of working in an international business, working with multiple locations and navigating country differences
- Exceptional ability to communicate and influence internal stakeholders and maintaining relationships
The Paid Media Manager will be joining a leading consulting business based in the City of London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place to fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
This position is paying upwards of £55,000 plus benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.