This role is perfect for an ambitious candidate who has a wealth of digital marketing experience, particularly in PPC and Google Shopping. While these will be the areas of concentration to begin with, you will have the scope to expand the paid media strategy across paid social and emerging channels. With a focus on understanding attribution and suitably allocating budget to drive growth. The Paid Media Manager will be joining the business at an exciting time in their growth phase so must be enthusiastic and capable of handling a new challenge!
Our client is a huge advocate of sustainability and is committed to using renewable energy and eliminating plastic packaging from their products. Alongside working for an honourable business, the Senior Paid Media Executive will receive a fantastic benefits packaging, flexible working hours, the option to work from home and a very generous staff discount!
Sound like the sort of company you’d like to be part of? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Paid Media Executive:
- Develop and implement the company’s Paid Media strategy.
- Oversee PPC and Google Shopping campaigns across a range of search engines.
- Reporting campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Content department to create a calendar of content that will aid growth.
- Create a strategy across all channels alongside the Digital department.
- Develop and mentor the Paid Media team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Over 3 years’ experience in a Paid Media or PPC role.
- Must have experience managing Google Shopping campaigns and product feeds.
- Strong Ecommerce experience.
- Previous success using Paid Social tools.
- Management experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- An analytical thinker who is comfortable analysing large quantities of data.