Paid Media Manager
|Job Title:||Paid Media Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£26000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Susannah Tavartkiladze|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 16:02|
Creative Digital Agency
£26,000 - £32,000
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join a creative brand communications agency in the heart of Manchester as they expand their team into the New Year. The role will manage many brands across PPC, Display, SEM and Social - so if you're a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic digital candidate with experience in managing paid media accounts… keep reading…
Day-to-day you will focus on Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram paid media along with other social and digital media planning, buying and optimising campaigns. You will need to have hands-on experience planning, applying the strategy and setting up paid media campaigns across several platforms, along with strong analytics skills to optimise and refine your campaigns for successful, positive results.
You should have:
* An ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
* Knowledge of software such as Google Analytics, Google Ads (Adwords), Facebook Ads, Merchant / shopping.
* Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
* Sound understanding of social media technologies and how the web/mobile spaces work.
* Experience of planning and buying digital media.
* Analytical skills and ability to learn from and refine the conversion funnel.
* Marketing experience - how to seek, acquire and engage an audience through paid media.
* Experience of generating monthly reports, including the use of insights, analytics software.
* Experience or understanding of using a CMS.
It would also be highly advantageous if you're Google AdWords Certified ideally.
So what's in it for you?
This is an agency that are unlike any other in Manchester. They have a strong portfolio of very well-known international brands for you to work with, and some of the nicest and brightest colleagues in town. Creativity is at the heart of everything they do and there is a continuous focus on training and development.
Great benefits include a contributory pension, life assurance, a generous holiday scheme, cycling and childcare schemes... oh and fresh fruit delivered each week, lots of social activities and freshly ground coffee that you can request on demand from a mobile app!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Account Executive / Manager, or Paid Media Co-Ordinator / Manager looking for the next step in their career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Paid Media Analyst
£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits
Paid Social Manager
£26000 - £32000 per annum
Paid Performance Manager
To £45k + excellent benefits
Senior Social Media Manager
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Media Buying Manager
Up to £45000.00 per annum