Paid Media Manager - Buckinghamshire - £30,000 - £35,0000
Are you an ambitious, inspiring marketer with a passion for paid media and digital innovation?
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected, independent marketing agency!
What do they do?
The business is very well established with a fascinating client base covering, healthcare, automotive, consumer tech, not-for-profit and leisure.
They really do cover all areas of the marketing spectrum including,
- Strategy and Planning
- Creative Services
- Instore & Experiential
- Digital, Content and Social
- Video and Visual Content
- PR and Brand Partnerships
- Insight and Data
What you will be doing?
As the Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for all ad trafficking for clients as well as strategy, planning and reporting. You need to be excited about all digital marketing channels and have the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of this ever-expanding industry. You will need to have vast amounts of experience in all paid social platforms (particularly Facebook) as well as Display and Search activity. A want to deliver exceptional Paid Media campaigns is absolutely crucial!
Some key criteria are below:
- Proven experience of implementing successful strategies in Paid Media
- Expert knowledge of all Facebook ad types both from a management and set-up perspective
- Experience with the Google Display Network
- Google Adwords Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of wider digital channels and integration
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £30-35,000 plus:
- Contributory pension 5%
- Profit linked bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas off
- Flexible working
- Regular nights out and trips away on the company
- A personalised development plan
If you'd like to find out more about this, please apply below or contact Sam Angell at Stonor.