We are looking for a paid media executive for a great start-up gaming company based in the North West. They are going through a big growth phase and have hired more than 40 people this year. You will be accountable for strategic management and budget ownership for Digital Marketing activity covering Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Media. Please drop me a message for more information.
The experience we need.
- Experience working across Paid Media channels (Social, Search, and Display)
- Experience in managing budgets and proven record of demonstrating ROI
- Experience in creating and optimising Digital campaigns across Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience in both direct and programmatic media buying
- Experience using 3rd party tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, with an ability to interpret and make data-driven decisions on an-going basis
- Experience working with ad serving technology such as Flashtalking or DoubleClick for advertisers
- A solid understanding of Attribution and experience extracting actionable insights from multi-touch data-driven attribution tools
- Understanding of digital advertising legislation and codes of practice such as CAP and ASA guidelines
- A solid understanding of the principles of effective marketing campaigns and comfortable analysing campaign performance and briefing the wider business on their impact
You will be accountable for strategic management and budget ownership for Digital Marketing activity covering Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Media. Reporting to the Media Partnerships Manager, you will oversee the planning, creation, day-to-day running and analysis of media to ensure continuous optimisation and improvement.
The Paid Media Executive is a highly analytical, results-driven marketer with a strong work-ethic and used to managing performance campaigns across several channels and platforms. The Paid Media Executive is a motivated individual and can work under pressure to deliver against set-targets at the best possible ROI.
A high growth start up within the gaming sector. They offer excellent working environment and benefits. Ideally based in the North West, the successful candidate will be able to work from home 2 days a week and ideally be in the office 3 days, post Covid restrictions.
What you'll get in return.
You'll get a fantastic salary of c£40k dependent on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package and genuine professional development.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away or get in touch with Dan.