Paid Media Executive – Fashion Retail - Manchester City Centre - £23,000 to £28,000
Ready to take your paid media career to the next level? Join a global fashion phenomenon as their new Paid Media Executive and have the opportunity to work with the industry’s best! Enjoy a generous holiday allowance, an on-site gym plus plenty of social events.
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, our client has taken the fashion world by storm, not only have they won multiple prestigious awards but they have paved the way for forward-thinking fashion. As the business continues to expand at a rapid rate, they are now looking to hire three new Paid Media Executives to join their team of experts!
Working within the marketing department, the Paid Media Executives will report to the Paid Media Manager and the Head of Digital to support the overall digital marketing strategy. The successful candidates will be accountable for delivering all paid media activities and will particularly focus on paid search and paid media. On a regular basis, the Paid Media Executives will be executing cutting-edge campaigns that will drive their customer base and bolster ROI.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door of a leading, fashion retailer!
The Key Responsibilities of the Paid Media Executive:
- On a day-to-day basis, manage all paid media campaigns and ensure that they are fully optimised in order to achieve KPIs.
- Become the main contact for all paid media queries, in regards to third party agencies.
- Thoroughly analyse all research data in order to identify ideas for future campaigns.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends and changes whilst overseeing the monthly budget.
- Regularly track and analyse all campaign results and provide detailed feedback to the line manager.
- Work closely with the creative and design teams to incorporate best practices in paid media campaigns.
- Test and monitor all bid management and ad copy whilst evaluating all accounts.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A degree in marketing or a similar business subject
- At least 2 years’ paid media experience is essential
- Excellent understanding of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and Google Merchant centre
- Previous experience executing google shopping campaigns as well as utilising bid management platform
- Experience working in a retail or fashion environment would be ideal
- Solid understanding of AdWords scripts and Bid strategies.
- An ambitious individual with a strong commercial acumen and excellent interpersonal, organisational and Microsoft Office skills