Are you a Paid Media Specialist looking to work for one the most exciting entertainment technology brands in the UK? If so then this position could be exactly what you are looking for.
My client has over 29 million customers and works specifically across the entertainment sector. They are now looking to hire a Paid Media Executive after bringing all their Paid Media in-house. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities for all media, including Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Paid Social and Display.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting on performance of biddable channels, utilising a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Stay up to date with the latest biddable media, SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Deliver growth in the biddable media channels through campaign creation & optimisation, achieving a maximum ROI
- Identifying ways to grow the acquisition channels through analysis of performance
- Production of highly engaging ad copy
- Creation and optimisation of bespoke landing pages for PPC activity to deliver improvements to conversion rates
- Work with the Conversion Optimisation Analyst to deliver improvements to conversion rate for biddable channels
What skills do you need?
- You will have hands on experience of using Google Ads and Bing to manage PPC campaigns
- You will be a critical thinker and analytical in your approach to problem solving
- You will be highly numerate, with a strong ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Ability to write engaging written content