Paid Media Analyst
£20,000-26,000 + benefits
Are you looking to start you career within data and passionate about fashion?
You will work for a leading fashion brand and sit within a rapidly growing digital team. If you are passionate about digital media this is a great chance to get stuck in and have the responsibility to analyse a worldwide brand on their digital media strategy. No need to worry about not having the commercial experience as you will go through an intensive induction training for you to become a specialist in your area!
- Liaising with agencies to collect the relevant data for their marketing campaigns.
- Analysing data from Search, Social and Display channels.
- Evaluate the organisations buying and planning performance to then make an analyse report making recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare reports for stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level 2:1 minimum in any analytical subject: Physics, Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar related subjects which will highlight your ability to analyse extensive amounts of data.
- Proficiency with excel (Pivot tables, V Lookups)is a must because you will be collecting and analysing large data sets.
- Strong and clear communication skills as you will be liaising with agencies and reporting to stakeholders.
- Outstanding attention to detail as you will be analysing tremendous amounts of data.
- Passion for the marketing because you will be learning about SEO, social and display channels.
If you are passionate about data and want to get your foot in the door within the marketing sector, don't hesitate to apply!