Packaging Development Lead;
A highly exciting opportunity to join a company who have been successfully operating a as market leaders for over 60 years. With a keen focus to expand their operations within the FMCG food sector, they are seeking a Packaging Development Specialist to work on NPD, cost saving and sustainability projects to give them a competitive and sustainable edge moving forward.
This is your chance to join a friendly and family run business that employs over 400 people worldwide. Their unique products and services help provide some of the most important sectors and services in the UK with key meal solutions. With a portfolio of over 300 products and an innovative NPD team constantly researching the latest food trends, the business is always present and diverse in the market place.
The experience we need;
- The role will require somebody who has a working technical knowledge of packaging or packaging development
- Educated to degree level in biology, chemistry, engineering, product design or similar
- Knowledge of a range on packaging materials including Rigid plastics, Flexible Films, cartons/sleeves and corrugated
- Diploma in Packaging Technology (IOM3) is desirable but not essential
- You will have worked on various projects conducting test and trials to get the best results from existing and new packaging formats
- Working as a key part of the packaging team, supporting NPD on product launches
- Monitoring and driving improvement of packaging and related processes, delivering the highest operational and performance standards
- Leading and supporting packaging innovation and creating a unique and competitive advantage
- Identifying and delivering sustainable packaging solution
- Being the key contact within the business for all packaging related questions
Increasing packaging knowledge throughout the team and keep abreast of competitor activity and market trends
What's on offer;
A chance to join a supportive and vibrant work environment, competitive salary depending on experience, yearly bonus, industry leading pension contributions.
How to Apply;
If this sounds like you, then please click the link to apply.