|Job Title:||Packaging Designer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-05 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Castleman|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 14:28|
- Attend briefings and discuss project ideas.
- Sketch out your packaging design ideas to a very high quality and follow these through to digital versions.
- Liaise with photography and art direct shoots.
- Mentor junior designers.
- Work on multiple projects at one time.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio with a strong packaging design element (including high quality scamps).
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills.
- Excellent sketching ability.
- Agency background is ideal.
- Some product art direction is a plus.
Please provide a portfolio with your application!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age