Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
One of the UK's leading marketing agencies are looking to recruit an experienced Optimisation Manager to join their highly successful Digital team. The core purpose of this role will be to identify and solve issues in their customer life cycle, with a primary focus being on those matters that affect commercial and performance goals. You will work within a multicultural environment, bringing together a diverse digital skill base, ensuring that their clients make a higher return on interest from their website traffic.
* This role will see you managing conversion rate optimisation and performance goals, specifically for a subscription-based client
* You will commission research and then use these insights to better understand customer experience and conversion problems.
* You will plan and design solutions in the form of tests to optimise customer experience.
* You will develop client strategies and test roadmaps be is A/B testing or email campaigns
* Strong CRO testing experience
* A detailed understanding of the revenue and return on interest pressures various clients have
* Experience working within ecommerce
* Knowledge of UX and consumer behaviour principles
* Experience managing stakeholders and have a keen attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optimisation Manager to join an incredibly successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Job Title:||Optimisation Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca O'Donnovan|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 10:57|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + other benefits
Up to £40000 per annum + bonus and great benefits
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + OTE
£22000 - £28000 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum