With offices in three UK locations and 2 million customers, this specialist insurer is looking for an inquisitive and passionate CRO expert to join the CRO team.
This role sits in a team of four, a Manager, 2 Optimisation Specialists and a Web Developer. This role would be perfect for anyone who is looking to join a team rather than working alone.
This role is based in their Surrey office so you will need to be able to travel to the Redhill train station daily. From here they have private transportation to the office.
Overall, you'll have the responsibility to drive optimisation and lead the CRO
The role will see you:
- Working within the team to run and execute the CRO Roadmap
- Lead on A/B testing
- Data analysis using Adobe Analytics and CRO tools like Hotjar
- Working with key stakeholders within the business, especially the acquisition marketing team.
- Create reports for key stakeholders on KPI's and the online performance.
- Day to day agency management
What we are looking for:
- You must have experience working with Adobe Analytics
- You must have experience working with CRO Tools, such as Hotjar
- The ability to talk to stakeholders and explain findings.
- Proven experience in leading testing and increasing uplift of acquisition.
- Have an understanding of UX and User Experience best practice.