With 11 years in the market this Entertainment business has helped to bring live events to over 20 million people.
Working within the digital team the Optimisation Specialist will be responsible for analysing the online conversion of visitors and advising on how to drive higher online purchase rates.
You will be based in the HQ in London central, and work within the digital team.
- Review results within Google Analytics to develop insights for conversion data metrics.
- Work to identify customer pain points and develop recommendations for user journeys.
- Create and managing the test and learn plan.
- Report on the success of A/B testing and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the UX/UI designer to conduct user testing.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in working within E-commerce is essential.
- Background in digital data (including CRO data) & analytics
- Experienced with CRO technology such as Crazyegg, Hotjar, Decibel
- Have experience in working with Google Analytics
- Experience of creating and updating reports and the ability to produce insights and analysis to inform business decisions (e.g. improved sales performance)
- Knowledge of A/B and MVT testing
- Knowledge SEO
- Knowledge of digital journeys, best practice design and technical understanding an advantage