Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
A global leading organisation who specialise in developing and managing online marketing /advertisement performance is now looking for an Optimisation Analyst to join and become part of their growing team. In this multi-faceted position, you will be working closely with a wide variety of team members to help discover opportunities and deliver optimisation solutions for your client's advertisement campaigns.
The role is based in their London office, offering a competitive salary package with fantastic development opportunities and sociable culture, in a highly successful and growing global organisation.
About the role
- Uncovering optimisation and growth openings for online, app and video advertising campaigns across an eclectic range of clients
- Creating new solutions and techniques to improve results for clients
- Delving into client's data metrics and sources to help improve strategic plans and consumer engagement levels
- Creating stakeholder relationships, being a key point and enabling efficient workflows across multiple teams including Sales, Data / Analytics and Commercial
- Strong commercial background as an analyst (2+ years necessary) with an interest in using your data and insight skills to optimise delivery for online, app and mobile-oriented advert campaigns
- Proficient expertise and proven working knowledge of Excel (other software packages an advantage but not essential)
- Strong communication skills and effective in creating working relationships with colleagues across different teams, confident in presenting findings and suggestions to stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial savvy and forward-thinking analyst who has an interest in marketing and advertising to join a pioneering and forward thinking company. Interested - please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Recruitment Consultant at Aspire
T: 0207 612 3957