£50k- £70K + Bonus
A leading e-commerce and business services company who have been established for over 20 years and seen growth of 15-20% YOY over the past five years.
Due to their continued growth plans, they have an exciting opportunity for an driven and experienced Operations Manager/ Director to lead the day to day operations and ensure effective utilisation of the team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a senior role within the Management team with a potential path to Chief Operations Officer for the appropriate candidate. With several direct Manager reports, the Operations Manager is accountable for the functional deployment of all operations across the global business. The role is responsible for leading the Project Management, Administrative Teams, Development and Client Services that deliver services for customers.
* Communicate effectively with the leadership team and employees
* Execute the strategy of the leadership team / turn direction into action
* Ensure high standards of people and performance management exist across all functions.
* Ensure smooth and on time delivery operation from sales to customer deployment
* Develop a community of high performing, capable team leaders and employees
* Define, measure and manage performance against Key Operational Metrics
* Monitor and forecast workload and resource allocation across the department.
* Lead Customer Satisfaction
* Build a Continuous Service Improvement culture to ensure optimal quality and process efficiency
* Seek active feedback from Project Managers and Account Managers to evolve and improve our service offerings in line with customer demand
* Identify training needs and set development objectives across all teams
* Excellent and effective Communicator at all levels with a high degree of attention to detail
* Appetite to get into the detail to understand before presenting process or organisational changes
* Extremely well organised and able to prioritise time and resources
* Comfortable working with ambiguity and can create own clarity
* Demonstrates initiative, commitment and drive to provide excellent customer service
* Commercially aware and used to working to department budgets
* Uses CRM best practice to manage and monitor operations
* Tracks and measures workload and performance
* Maximises staff utilisation
* Maintains standards and policy
* Total dedication to optimised processes, cost management and effective people management
* Proven extensive experience of people management and operations management
* Proven track record of delivering operational excellence
* Experience working in a e-commerce, online services business
* Experience driving talent development programs throughout organisations
* Managing delivery of technical projects to time lines
If this rewarding role within a leading e-commerce company with fantastic career prospects sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, click the apply button now!