Exhibition Operations Manager
£36000 - £38000 + Bonus + Shares
Our client is, hands down, London's leading exhibition organiser who produce an impressive portfolio of technology and healthcare shows across the globe.
They are looking for a Exhibition Operations Manager to help executive a portfolio of successful international exhibitions. You will be a self-motivated individual who loves working alongside a great team.
The company have a fantastic fast-paced office environment, with all teams working collaboratively, striving to achieve the same goals and deliver unmissable events that stand out in their industry.
Learning and development is key in this business, with the management offering training programmes and mentor programmes. The directors strive to help employees achieve their goals and encourage forward thinking and new ideas from staff with many employees entering and winning industry awards for their impressive skills and dedication to their events.
Main Responsibilitys will include;
- Producing high quality events within agreed budget and deadlines
- Ensuring the technical aspects of all events run smoothly
- Management and implementation of internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Budget management - making savings where necessary, being creative with solutions to budget issues and ensuring the shows do not go over budget.
- Negotiation with suppliers to ensure best prices without compromising on quality
- Coordinate and manage temporary staff both onsite and pre show
- Project planning and scheduling
- Health and Safety management of shows whilst onsite
- Writing Risk Assessments & Fire Risk Assessments for shows
- Design and production of all feature areas
- Liaison with contractors, suppliers and exhibitors
- Post event reporting and analysis
- Day to day liaison with internal event teams
- Management and maintenance of floorplans
- Management and maintenance of online technical manuals
- Managing stand plan approval process
- Ensuring the fulfillment of all sponsorship and contra deals
- Employ the highest standards of practice to deliver optimum results at all times
- Manage events onsite independently with the support of the Operations Coordinator
Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of industry, venues and contractors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective and motivational leadership experience
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Reading and understanding of technical floorplans and stand drawings
If you are interested, Click Apply!