Our client is a very ambitious independently owned B2B strategic marketing agency that uses informed insights to create revenue generating strategies and results for their clients.
With a pedigree of over thirty years of trading, this agency is now seeking an Operations Director who has a solid track record in running a inside sales or telemarketing teams, to come on board and take over the helm to day to day internal management.
As this position as Operations Director has more of an internal focused role, if has been created to free up the CEO and Strategy Directors to focus on the agencies external growth plans as well as continue to manage and develop senior client relationships.
The Operations Director role is a complimentary counterpart to the CEO and very much a leadership role, helping to align the operational, client relationship and cultural success of the agency. The Operations Director is the person who gets things done and empowers others to perform at their best.
As a Operations Director you will cover the following activities:
- Commercial and budgetary responsibility
- Cultivate the senior management team and build internal relationships
- Oversee and manage the entire agency operation of approximately 80 staff
- Shift culture
- Operational success
- Create and implement and agency development strategy
- Review and develop current agency structure
- Oversee all HR and hiring requirements
- Team management
Key skills required are as follows:
- A fundamental understanding of the through the line B2B industry and it would be a benefit if you have any knowledge of telemarketing/inside sales
- An understanding of what clients want from their agency and have the ability to help deliver it
- The ability to help run and manage an effective, successful and culturally aligned marketing agency
- Good relationship builder with the ability to operate at a senior and strategic level with key clients and help resolve issues smoothly and effectively.
- Gravitas and charm. Have presence in a room, ability to earn respect and influence people.
- Durable, stamina, high energy, drive and pro-activeness. Ability to do what it needs to “just get stuff done” over any obstacles.
- Good people manager with an ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and build commitment.
- Confident self-starter.
In return for your expertise as an Operations Director and market excellence our client offers a very generous package depending on experience consisting of a basic ranging between £70-85k plus bonuses and benefits.
If you think you’re the Operations Director that we are searching for then just email across your CV by clicking on the apply button below.