|Location||London||Job Type||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary||£150 - £175 per day||Sector||Agency|
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT - JOB SPEC
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
We're on the lookout for an Operations Assistant who understands resourcing, is very organised, and willing to spend time setting up a resourcing tool and maintaining it. It's likely we will switch to a new tool when they come on board, and they'll need to work with our Delivery Director, Operations Manager, and the Leadership team to ensure we get an always accurate view of resourcing across the business.
We have between 10-15 projects live at any point in time, and need the resourcing of these to be carefully managed so we have a live and accurate view of capacity at any time in the business.
What will you be doing?
- Making sure their resource management tool is up to date with project and people info (Who's working on what? when do projects start and end? what's the budget status?)
- Making sure people complete timesheets on time
- Understanding the needs of our projects and lining teams up where required
- Building relationships with the discipline leads, to help inform better resourcing (getting people on the right projects. sorting holiday cover. troubleshooting)
WHAT SKILLS DO THEY NEED?
● Picks up software packages with ease
● Loves the detail, competent and highly organised
● Action-orientated and a natural problem-solver
● Great interpersonal skills - including discretion
● Adept at navigating (often quickly) changing priorities
● Skilled at implementing and improving people-centred processes
● Motivated by making sure others have a positive experience
● Delight in building collaborative relationships
● Curiosity about what can be done better
LENGTH OF CONTRACT
3 months contract
Based in London, near Old Street Station
Interviews are due to take place this week with a start date ASAP!
Please note this is an immediate requirement for a key client with CV's for the Operations Assistant role being given immediate consideration so don't delay in submitting your application.