|Job Title:||Operations Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£150 - £175 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Putsey|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2020 16:34|
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT - JOB SPEC
WHAT'S THE ROLE?
We're on the lookout for an Operations Assistant who understands resourcing, is very organised, and willing to spend time setting up a resourcing tool and maintaining it. It's likely we will switch to a new tool when they come on board, and they'll need to work with our Delivery Director, Operations Manager, and the Leadership team to ensure we get an always accurate view of resourcing across the business.
We have between 10-15 projects live at any point in time, and need the resourcing of these to be carefully managed so we have a live and accurate view of capacity at any time in the business.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We need someone who can quickly jump in, get involved and achieve the following efficiently:
Create the resourcing system
● Input all project resourcing information into 10,000 ft
○ Live projects
○ Required roles
○ Individuals allocated
○ New projects
Maintain the resourcing system
● Ensure it is kept up to date
○ Burndown re: time/budget
○ Projects amended when necessary
○ New projects entered
WHAT SKILLS DO THEY NEED?
● Picks up software packages with ease
● Loves the detail, competent and highly organised
● Action-orientated and a natural problem-solver
● Great interpersonal skills - including discretion
● Adept at navigating (often quickly) changing priorities
● Skilled at implementing and improving people-centred processes
● Motivated by making sure others have a positive experience
● Delight in building collaborative relationships
● Curiosity about what can be done better
LENGTH OF CONTRACT
Based in London, near Old Street Station
Interviews are due to take place this week with a start date ASAP!
Please note this is an immediate requirement for a key client with CV's for the Executive Assistant role being given immediate consideration so don't delay in submitting your application.