OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER- HIGH GROWTH SME - HEALTHY FOOD & DRINK
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits + bonus
Making waves in the category and Food and Beverage industry, this business has innovated a new categories within Multiple Grocery retail. Continuing their success across QSR and convenience markets, this is an exciting time of growth.
Newly created, this Operations Manager role is primely positioned to make a big impact.
This is an SME, so you need to be the type of person who can roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role and shape the strategy of the department as the business grows at a rapid pace.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will bring together an existing team of three people, covering supply chain and demand planning.
- Working with all major grocery retailers and a growing base of convenience, OOH and QSR accounts.
- Working with the Logistics company to deliver seamless availability and service
- Special projects and trouble shooting and new customer onboarding
- at least 5 years experience in Supply Chain and Demand Planning Management
- Expertise in chilled / dairy / short shelf life products
- Positive and highly motivated approach
- Ability to operate at all levels and drive success from the ground up
Sound like you? Call Chloe to find out more - 01494 360360 or apply below.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing & operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.