Do you have 2+ years experience in Online Trading and are you looking for the next step up in your career? A reputable retailer, with a fantastic ethical ethos, is looking for an Online Trading Manager to join their fast paced team.
- Plan and prioritise all on site activity.
- Use key trends and events insight to forward plan deals and promotions.
- Work collaboratively with the Buying team to ensure the best deals are secured from suppliers.
- Develop online promotions, identifying opportunities to trade.
- Use competitor and customer insight in order to make decisions in relation to the deals on site.
- Review analytics platforms to provide insight.
- Liaise with suppliers to create an online activity and trading plan and any ad hoc trading initiatives.
- Manage the execution on site and feedback the results, ensuring maximum ROI.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of retail, ecommerce or similar trading environment.
- An understanding of ecommerce best practise, website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
- An understanding of Google analytics is beneficial.
- You need to have good attention to detail and have a strong work ethic.
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
- You must be analytical and be comfortable reviewing data to find new, relevant ways of promoting products.
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- Be motivated, organised and determined.
- Be results driven, commercially aware and have problem solving abilities.
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks, can work to a plan and work in a fast pace environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.