Better Placed are happy to be working with a multi-line retailer specialising in ready to wear apparel and home decor, based in Bradford with in a close commute of Leeds.
They're looking for a trading manager to join their growing team. This is a newly created position and will report into the Head of Product and Merchandise.
Within this role you will...
- Take accountability for the management of UK Brand Boutique product category which includes pricing, product management, publishing, web merchandising and active trading to deliver growth ambitions.
- Take responsibility for product & category campaign amplification and optimisation across all channels.
- Provide daily/weekly KPI reporting and monthly category reviews with recommendations and actions to maintain or improve product performance.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to drive maximum support for products and categories.
- Guide category priorities, feature products within printed and digital campaigns placements.
- Take ownership for Planning, Execution & Trading of product and marketing campaigns to deliver growth & business targets.
- Prepare and share insight & analysis to guide future promotions: product, campaign, market, competitor.
Make data driven recommendations to guide decisions and recommendations on products and brands.
Identify trading opportunities and risks based on performance.
- Working with digital team & tools, drive effective cross sell & upsell strategies to drive AOV.
- Build strong relationships key stakeholders locally & globally, demonstrating influencing skills at all levels.
- Take accountability for effective promotional order code management.
- Take the lead on cross function campaign planning & critical path management.
Brief creative agency on website trading banners / assets, manage implementation and optimisation.
You will be someone who is...
- Ambitious and driven to achieve personal and business goals.
- Creative and adventurous. Open to new ideas, always seeking better ways of doing things.
- Demanding of self and others to drive continuous improvement. Relentless in delivery & customer obsessed.
- A true team player, working together and supporting others to do well. You love what you do.
Your technical skills & experience will include...
- Advanced excel, strong analytical skills, ability interpret data for patterns & actionable insight.
- At least 5 years experience in an ecommerce promotion / results driven campaign management role.
Your success will be measured by...
- Business: Demand, Sales, Discount, NMA
- Product and category performance: as measured by sales and sales growth
- Website: PDP view conversion; cart addition rate; category conversions
- Campaign management: timely campaign delivery, reactive trading, positive stakeholder feedback
If you feel like this could be the role for you and want to get your teeth stuck into a new and exciting role please don't hesitate to send over your CV.