Online Trading Executive, Brackley -
Are you an experienced, commercially-minded marketer with previous experience working in an ecommerce environment? Do you have proven experience merchandising products online and optimising content to increase conversion? Then this opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
Our hugely successful client, who have seen unprecedented levels of growth within a highly competitive sector, are currently searching for a passionate, creative and analytical Online Trading Executive to join their busy, collaborative and growing team on the Northamptonshire/Oxfordshire border.
Having undergone a transformation from a small, family run business to a major player in their market who are now stocked in some of the UK's largest retailers; they have gone from strength to strength in just a few short years and have no plans to slow down any time soon! They place a strong emphasis on quality in everything they do; from the layout of their website, to the service they offer their customers and, naturally, the articles they produce. If you're someone who takes great pride in their work and always strives to be better and loves working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the opportunity for you…
They also offer some fabulous perks, an inspiring, collaborative and positive working environment and clear progression opportunities for their staff!
Sounds good, but what does the day to day look like? Well, on an average day, you could be…
- Updating and maintaining a hugely successful ecommerce website, across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms
- Overseeing the merchandising of all products and ensuring everything is optimised effectively
- Monitoring sales performance of all lines and mapping the overall customer journey to implement new techniques to increase conversion
- Making sure all product listing pages and individual product pages are merchandised to an exceptional standard, that product imagery and copy is of the highest quality and free from errors
- Ensuring stock levels are up to date across the website and implementing any price changes
What do you need from me?
- Ideally, 2-3 years' experience working in an online trading or website merchandising role with a passion for online retail
- Experience within a retail, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, FMCG or luxury technology brand would be desirable, but not essential, but you must have B2C experience
- You'll be both creative and analytical; with a strong eye for premium design and a commercial mindset and understanding of sales conversion
Working within a fun-loving, lively and sociable team who always add a touch of sparkle to every day, this role certainly won't be around for long!
Ideally situated for candidates based in Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, this role is easily commutable from Brackley, Bicester, Silverstone, Towcester, Northampton, Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Chipping Norton, Newport Pagnell and Daventry.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.