Online Retail Product Manager
£55,000 + Bonus and Benefits
This is an opportunity to work for a leading consumer electronics business based in Surrey.
This is a rare opportunity to establish a solid product management mindset in the business by taking control and reshaping a neglected portfolio of products that are key to driving retail partners' performance when it comes to selling a range within their environments. These products have the potential to drive huge value to the business, but currently don't have the support or focus to shine, this is an opportunity to bring them to life and harness the power of what they can truly deliver.
We want someone who is:
- Customer centric
- Good analytical skills
- A dynamic problem solver
- A collaborative team performer
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment
- Great agency management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great understanding of digital and ecommerce tech
- Excellent project management skills.
What does success look like?
- A university degree in Business, Marketing and/or Retail related discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years' product management experience.
- Understanding of content syndication in online retail environments is required
- Understanding of affiliate link products preferred
- Accustomed to using web analytics tools (Adobe/GA)
- Project management experience
If you feel you have the right experience and capabilities for this role please send your CV with a short summer of your relevant skill set via email to email@example.com
We receive a high number of applications daily and will only respond to those who look to be a good fit on paper so please take the time tweak your CV to highlight your most relevant skill set before applying.