- Load and manage activities and sessions on the booking engine, working closely with local teams and operations.
- Working with the Digital Marketing team for the creation and maintenance of all customer transactional correspondence and online customer experience.
- Develop and propose promotional activity, setting it up in the booking engine and ensure it is activated correctly along with promotional terms and conditions.
- Providing analytics to measure and report on activities, capacity, products and promotions.
- Monitoring sessions not available on the website, summarising to key stake holders, and working with local teams and operations to ensure KPI's are met.
- Working with internal departments and partners for the management and creation of limited experience and gifting products.
- Work closely with local teams and marketing to recommend, trial and roll out flexible local/category pricing & promotions.
- Be the primary point of contact for all booking system troubleshooting.
- Maintaining and creating documentation and processes relating to the booking engine and its use, including assisting and fulfilling with the development of end-user training.
- Liaising with internal departments including IT to ensure a joined-up approach to system changes and minimise impact across the business.
- Experience managing an online booking/retail system. Previous knowledge of SRO highly desirable.
- Analytical approach, with well-developed problem-solving skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines, maintaining a positive and calm demeanour.
- Proven excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Confident engaging with colleagues at all levels.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, and ability to learn new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Understanding the creation and maintenance of system/process documentation.