My client is a leading consumer business based in York within a close commute of Harrogate and Leeds. They're looking for a Online Marketing Executive to join their friendly team, if you're looking to join a well established company that are thriving year on year then this could be the company for you!
The role of the Online Marketing Executive will be to touch on all elements of digital marketing with a strong focus on PPC and SEO. You'll be working with the SEO Manager and Graphic Designer to help provide and implement effective changes to the website.
- Manage and improve performance of paid search
- Provide support to the wider marketing team
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overview to management
- Analyse user response, website conversion etc
- Website testing
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis
- Contribute to the performance of natural search by developing content as required
- Analysing channel performance to identify opportunities for optimisation, is the social activity engaging enough?
- Strong understanding of web analytics and implementation throughout websites and applications and performing quality checks to ensure that everything is in order
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing principles
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with very little supervision
- Can do attitude
- Strong internal and external customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarisation with social media, its implementation and purpose
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team but yet also be capable of using their own initiative and managing a busy work schedule.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested about the role I'd love to hear from you.