You'll be reporting to the marketing manager and working within the marketing team. You will have a genuine passion for online marketing and experience in sourcing and optimising marketing campaigns. You will be looking for a position where you can bring any previous experience and be looking to further develop your skills. Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Day to day marketing campaign management
- Managing multiple marketing suppliers
- Monitor, analyse campaign data and generate ideas to improve performance.
- Source and negotiate new marketing suppliers/sources over the phone that can drive web traffic to our sites
- Work with the marketing team and internal departments to deliver the company targets
- Keep up to date with new developments in the industry, latest research and competitor activity
- Attend industry events
- Provide cover for marketing staff
- Manage marketing campaigns within budget, on time and to the highest quality
- Help train new staff that join the team
- Generate ideas for new marketing campaigns.
- Problem solve any issues that arise with a campaign.
- Learn new marketing channels and implement new marketing techniques/technologies
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a Marketing role.
- A proactive self-starter and strong team player, who can work closely together with members from same team and other departments
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have the ability to solve problems
- Must be a creative thinker
- MUST be experienced in managing & optimising marketing campaigns. Self-serve campaign experience would be advantageous. Experience with campaign management, from research, implementation, and reporting.
- Must be a quick learner
- 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Parking paid for in central Milton Keynes.
*Please merge any covering letter into your CV.