This global hospitality group is looking for their next paid search superstar to join them ASAP! If this sounds like you, and can commute to Bucks, please read on!
Online Manager-Paid Search-£40,000-£45,000-London
Globally recognised, award winning, leading hotel group with nine brands but one shared goal, to make a difference.
As Paid Search Manager, you will have full ownership of all budget, optimisation, build out, bid management and reporting for European search accounts. Your main responsibilities will include:
- improving the overall cost of sale of the accounts to drive strong ROI
- optimising and building out search accounts to improve performance
- regular reporting on the performance of search accounts
- working closely with the Search team to ensure budget is appropriately distributed across accounts
To be considered for this great Paid Search Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years prior experience within Paid Search - looking for a step up to Manager position
- proficient in the use of search engine platforms, Excel Pivot Tables and Data Analysis
- previous experience of managing large search budgets
- excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
If this Paid Search Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Online Manager-Paid Search-£40,000-£45,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.