|Job Title:||Online Copywriter|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-02-20 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Robinson|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 10:36|
The successful applicant will define the tone of voice for the charity, writing and editing engaging & creative brand copy.
- Create, plan & edit organic search content
- Plan editorial calendar
- Identify the charity audience and match with tone of voice
- Copy editing / proofing content
- Use of SEO tools to ensure maximum reach
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record of success in a similar Online copy / content position.
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of best practise for SEO creative content
- Ability to write /edit and compose curative copy for multi-channel
- Experience with Umbraco desirable
- Excellent proof reading ability
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's