Over the past 22 years, The White Company has expanded into a multi-channel retailer, serving our customers through mail-order, the web and in retail. We've achieved this growth through our passion for our products and our obsession in providing a fantastic shopping experience for our customers.
We have an exciting role as the online content writer to join our Editorial Team. Working closely with the Editorial & Brand Content and the online marketing team, You will be creating and owning the emails and online feature content in line with the Brand Vision. You will be writing copy for both the UK and US sides of the business.
Experience & Skills Required
- Education to degree level.
- 2+ years experience in a commercial online role.
- Email experience essential.
- Exposure to the retail environment preferred (in store or online)
- Copywriting skills.
- Awareness of basic design principles and what constitutes a strong look and feel.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required; blogging software (ex. Wordpress); knowledge of Amplience preferred.
- Highly organised and diligent with a capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work collaboratively across teams and departments.
- A self-starter and problem solver with lots of initiative, with the ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communicator and influencer used to working in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Intuitive understanding of the brand.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 20 days holiday per annum, rising to 25 days with service
- Pension and Healthcare
- Season Ticket loan
- Generous Staff Discount
- Life Assurance