Better Placed are pleased to be working with a baby retail specialist based in Wakefield, they are one of the top independent businesses of its kind. They are currently aiming to take much more market share with the intention of becoming one of the top 3 retail specialists. The business was established over 30 years and is very well established with in the industry. They are currently working with over a 100 brands and have on of the biggest nursery catalogues in the UK.
The Online Brand Account Manager will be responsible for taking control of a selected number of brands on their website. The main objective will be to grow the sales of each brand to its full potential. The role will be heavily incentivised and will be KPI driven.
You will be responsible for every aspect of management between each supplier and our business and each brand will require 100% attention in order to see such growth.
You will work alongside a team of other brand managers, and work together to ensure our strategy is streamlined across the whole site.
They are looking for someone who is dynamic and self - motivating, who has a strategic way of thinking and can work on their own initiative without having to follow instruction.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be experienced within the digital marketing space
- Be familiar with different website layouts
- Have the ability to improvise and make decisions using your own initiative
- Have an excellent understanding of the Online Buyer Process through different shopping channels
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Be competent in all aspects of IT
- Have a very strong level of understanding in ecommerce & online business
Duties will include:
- Analysing supplier marketing calendar and working in conjunction with this
- Updating Stock System & Carrying out stock audits
- Regular communication with brands
- Finding ways to create competitive advantage over competitor activities
- Recognising opportunities and reacting fast to buying possibilities
- Managing prices & remaining competitive (with a mutual understanding with supplier)
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure products are represented on the website according to supplier policy
If successful in this role you will see your career go forward and gain constant progression whilst influencing your own marketing strategy. To be considered for this role please apply with your CV.