Our client was founded by one of the UK's best loved serial entrepreneur within the beauty sector who has built up a highly successful beauty group, which includes a multi award winning aesthetics and beauty clinic.
As this group continues to reach new heights and embrace new ethical and non invasive treatments, they now seek a experienced On Line Marketing Executive with a real passion for beauty to join this outgoing and fun loving marketing team.
You days will never been mundane here and there is always something new to focus or learn. This really is a great opportunity if you wish to develop your skills within the social media arena.
The position of On Line Marketing Executive is a pivotal role in driving the growth for the group and will see you based in their head office in the London, Kensington and Chelsea area.
You will be responsible for all social channels, developing, managing and evaluating all platforms as well as content creation. This will include managing their key digital marketing channels, social media platforms, digital content strategy, analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC and SEO.
In addition to this as a On Line Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Full management of the company website
- Produce detailed website analytics
- Monthly reporting on all digital communications across all channels, using statistics to influence future digital activity
- Brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online coms as well as tone of voice copy
- Oversee PPC campaigns, monitoring their performance and ROI
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in new channels and approaches to adopt
- Analyse consumer behaviour and all marketing campaign activities
- Create reports from data which lead to integral commercial decisions being influence
- Create engaging audience experience and increase audience satisfaction
To be successful in your application to become On Line Marketing Executive for this group, the right candidate will have the following experience:
- Have 2 years’ + online marketing experience for consumer brands, with a particular passion for luxury beauty and fashion
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Confident working with an external agency
- Have a creative, lean, results driven approach to marketing with experience / a level of knowledge across a broad range of channels
- Be a digital native with a strong experience in digital marketing channels, social media platforms and tools including digital content strategy, including analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC, SEO.
- Love creating inspiring written and video content to engage and inspire consumers
- Have a working knowledge of SEO practices and how they impact content creation
- Manage the pay per click campaigns and analyse ROI
- Be proactive and organised with a track record of sound project management
- Be able to manage a complex and diverse workload effectively and liaise with many internal stakeholders
- Excellent and diplomatic written and verbal communication skills with the ability listen and understand to those with different approaches
- Strong copywriting background
If you think you might be the On Line Marketing Executive we are searching for then please Click on the apply button below and send your CV to us.