Offline Marketing Executive, Carterton -
An exciting and well-established leisure organisation in Oxford are looking for a capable and creative Offline Marketing Executive, to join their marketing team where you will be responsible for the execution of offline marketing campaigns. You will need a minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience, ideally within the leisure industry and hold a relevant marketing degree or qualification.
As Offline Marketing Executive, working collaboratively with the wider digital team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Devise and deliver offline marketing campaigns, aligned with the new marketing strategy and brand image
- Offer actionable marketing plans to the senior team and reliable improvements or changes for marketing activity
- Execute competitor analysis and report on the results of marketing campaigns
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials, ensuring they are vibrant, engaging and on brand
- Liaise with external agencies and wider departments to guarantee plans are aligned and marketing needs are met efficiently
- Support with the organisation of memorable events, attending and promoting them!
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a leading player in the industry, to utilise your campaign delivery and become a reliable and integral part to the team.
Offering a fun and forward-thinking work environment, with a competitive salary and great benefits, this role is commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Cheltenham, Banbury, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury and Buckingham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.