OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Secretarial, Creative, Marketing)
Keywords: (Creative, Administration, Front-of-House, Photoshop, InDesign, Powerpoint, Web, Print)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator/Secretary to utilize your design software skills within a creative company. As well as background in Administration/secretarial work, this is a great oppotunity for someone with design abilities, specifically with Photoshop, InDesign and Powerpoint.
*** Please note, experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign is required for this role ***
You will provide secretarial and administrative support for a medium-sized office working alongside another Office Administrator.
Responsibilities include all aspects of support for the project teams such as:
- Secretarial support, producing well presented, properly formatted and accurate typed work
- Maintaining standard documents, editing and quality control of all documents and correspondence that are issued
- Co-ordination of document management
- Organization of travel arrangements and specialist orders
- Presentation & document production e.g. promotional material, brochures etc.
- Digital management: maintaining the business Website, updating content and Social Media management
- Management of reception area, managing incoming calls, liaising with clients; managing meetings, meeting & greeting etc.
- Office administration, ensuring equipment is up to date, office is tidy, sufficient supplies etc
- Processing in-coming and out-going post; office orders, expenses, bills, payments, petty cash and credit card statements
- Strong administrative experience, working within a professional office environment
- 50wpm touch typing minimum
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook to an Intermediate/Advanced level
- InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint to an Intermediate/Advanced
- Self-motivated - works well without supervision, team player, willing to pitch in
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent professional telephone manner: ability to screen calls and handle multiple incoming calls adeptly
- Eye for detail and ability to produce accurate, neat and exact work within an expected timeframe
- Ability to write and edit text/produce documents of quality to consistent standards
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.