Are you an experienced content marketer with a bias for SEO? A global leading fin-tech brand who have a strong passion for SEO is looking for an Off-Page SEO Manager to join their growing SEO team in the city of London.
SEO Manager's Responsibilities:
* Improve organic performance through content marketing strategies.
* Collaboration wider digital team to promote content campaigns beyond link acquisition.
* Take ownership for all the content marketing campaign execution global markets.
* Execution of the influencer marketing strategy through podcasts and interviews.
* Liaise with the team on a regular basis and report campaign results
SEO Manager's Key Skills:
* Understanding of the need to form a close working relationship with social, developers and analysts, together with PR.
* Understand what creative works well and will generate a discussion online to drive traffic and naturally gain links.
* Understanding of PR outreach, Off-page metrics and how these can influence rankings and the overall performance of the site together with other SEO areas.