£50,000 - £60,000
About The Disruptive FinTech Startup
An extremely disruptive FinTech Startup is looking for a NLP Engineer to help them build their financial knowledge engine. Having just secured a new round of funding the FinTech startup is going to be hiring NLP engineers who can help them build on their AI-enabled analysis platform. The FinTech startups knowledge base helps companies analyse market trends, find new leads, and survey a company's market position. This task is being completed through the development of complex and unique NLP and Machine Learning algorithms that allow clients to have their questions answered on the FinTechs AI driven platform.
The FinTech startup will continue to raise funding and will be focusing their resources on hiring NLP engineers, Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineers. The team is currently 4-5 people, with the current funding allowing the FinTech start up to make a further 4-5 hires. By the middle of 2020 they're hoping to have a headcount of around 15-20 people.
About The NLP Engineer Role
As an NLP Engineer at this FinTech startup you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills alongside extremely experienced NLP Engineers and Data Scientists:
Key Responsibilities for the NLP Engineer:
- Design and develop data engineering pipelines to collate into their knowledge graphs
- Complete standard NLP tasks such as text mining, classification, recognition, sentiment analysis and text processing
- Proactively contributing to the knowledge bases and keeping up to date with cutting edge models and content
- Creating actionable insights from your work - clustering models, structural network analysis and segmentation models
Ideally you will have focused your masters / PhD thesis on NLP techniques and ideally have a years' experience working on NLP tasks in a commercial environment, not necessarily FinTech.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the NLP Engineer:
- PhD/MSc in a discipline related to NLP, Data Science, Computer Science etc
- Ideally you will have a solid grasp of using Python to complete NLP tasks in a commercial setting
- It is would be ideal that your coding is founded on solid engineering practice and principals
- It would be a bonus if you had experience handling large data sets
The NLP Engineer receives a highly competitive salary paying from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Machine Learning Engineer role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.