Are you a news junkie with an interest in working for a niche news and broadcasting charity?
This charity is a multi-platform newsroom that have audiences in the millions across, TV, radio, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. They are looking for a talented editor who has a multifaceted skillset to match their offering. They have an amazing company culture, they are an organisation who really look after their staff and have excellent tenure. They offer flexible working, excellent pension contribution, private medical and more!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting, writing and editing breaking news from around the world specifically within the military sector.
- Managing a team of 4.
- Some national and international travel may be required.
- Help define the key stories of the day with radio and TV editors.
- Monitoring and managing social media channels.
- NCTJ Qualified
- Experience working in a reporting/editing role within news
- You will have strong creative ideas about video content, understand how to use analytics in the drive for traffic and engagement.
- Working closely with the TV and radio teams your job will be to encourage and develop multi-platform staff to make sure they deliver the right content for all platforms.
- Clear understanding and grasp of managing and promoting social media.
They are a friendly and driven team who support flexible working, empower people, and have free fruit too!! Be sure to apply today.