A full service creative marketing agency, based in the South East - M4 corridor - and specialising in retail and consumer brands is looking for a New Business Director, due to ongoing success.
Our client is an award winning integrated marketing agency, which guides brands through significant points of change. Whether creating a new brand, telling a new story or developing a new strategy to reach a new audience.
Our client has a broad array of clients and has satellite offices in Eastern Europe. The New Business Director will play a key role in the current and future new business pipeline of the agency, to ensure that it is continually filled and managed.
- The first port of call for new prospective Clients to liaise with and to represent them perfectly to ensure a positive opinion of the Agency, its skill set and its people.
- Driving opportunities through introducers and influencers to ensure they deliver as efficiently and effectively for the Agency as possible.
- To work with the internal Marketing Manager in ensuring the reputation of the Agency is upheld and increased.
- Keeping the Board members and wider team informed of new business progress every month and that new business progress is communicated internally before it is communicated externally.
- Build a new culture in the agency by running weekly meetings on new business and managing all progress for new business across all teams.
Is it you?
Are you passionate about your role within a company? Do you have a positive outlook? Do you respect everyone you work with? Are you always striving for excellence? If you are then you will fit right into this agency. So please hurry and apply today
Salary: up to £80K dependent on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter