New Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||New Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-16 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Jak Utley|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 14:13|
A global professional services firm are looking for a New Business Development Manager who thrives in being embedded in the business and finance communities, scoping out opportunities for new business from clients outside of the firm's enviable portfolio of existing clients.
Day-to-day, this varied and crucial role will be dictated by your own approach to successfully identifying business opportunities, as well as the needs of the needs of the business – typically involving:
• Monitoring and researching the market for prospective new clients and securing meetings.
• Working closely with internal senior stakeholders to identify and effectively explore opportunities for new business.
• Building strong relationships with the New Business team, marketing and across the firm.
• Regular professional networking, maintaining strong external relationships with third parties and referrers within the Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions business communities.
• Liaising with the rest of the business development and marketing teams to assist with supporting information and materials
What We're Looking For:
You will be a confident and commercially savvy New Business Development / Origination / New Client Relationship Manager used to working within, or dealing with the Corporate Finance sector, and therefore have strong links within the market.
Salary is £35,000-45,000 per annum, plus a competitive, performance-based bonus and strong benefits package.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jak Utley on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's