New Business & Marketing Strategist - Marketing Consultancy
c£40-50k (dependent on experience)
Incredible opportunity for a creative and new business, driven marketing professional to join an ambitious and unique business that offers an array of compelling solutions to their diverse set of clients
Guiding and supporting clients with their brand positioning, marketing and new business strategies, as well as the execution of those strategies, they are now seeking to grow their team with a new business and marketing strategist
The Role in Summary:
- New business - working alongside the Co-founders to secure new clients
- Offering development - contribute to the ongoing development of their services, tools and products
- Marketing/Brand awareness - support and contribute to the execution of their own marketing strategy, i.e. content writing, PR, social media, events, collateral etc.
This business has a trusted methodology that is strategic and practical which consists of three phases:
- creating agency brand propositions
- developing marketing and new business strategies
- execution of the strategy (with support of the tools we have developed) alongside any client team resources that may exist
You would be expected to learn everything there is to know about these methodologies and then apply them, along with the knowledge and experience you already have to, helping the
clients you will be responsible for. The goal is always to help their clients create a differentiated agency brand and achieve their business, brand, marketing and commercial growth ambitions.
To Be Considered You Must:
- Have a background in marketing/strategy/business development
- Be degree qualified
- Be keen to work within a small team at a fast pace
- Be highly creative and driven to succeed!